Maeve is starting to eat more, at least sometimes. Right now that is my biggest worry. I know that her whole world has changed and she is sick but come on, can’t she think of anyone but herself! ;) Mommy is getting worried. (Hey I’m a mommy again!!!!!!!) My food bill is always bigger than Karen’s because I don’t know what Maeve will eat today.
So anyway after breakfast we wandered around, ate lunch and then met at the White Swan to go grocery shopping and to apply for Maeve’s passport. The shopping took an hour and then we were off. Just like the civil affairs office they were closing in an hour and so we were hustled through. Some groups had gotten there earlier and waited for 2 hours. No questions this time just had to present some papers that were studied and signed something. Then it was back to the bus and hotel. We decided to go to the Italian restaurant on the island. It was lovely and it felt like we weren’t on the island but in Italy. The food was marvelous and I got Maeve to laugh! Karen got this on video. After evening medication Maeve fell asleep pretty fast. I think it is just to get away from us, but I know she is also exhausted. She hasn’t had a nap since I got her and the heat is very tiring. More tomorrow.
Random pictures
1 comment:
I'm a grump in the morning, too, so she can come hang out with me. J and M know not to talk to me when I first wake up until I've at least had a shower :)
Post a Comment