Saturday, July 12, 2008

July 11

Today is a do nothing day. We keep making plans but then get into bed and read or sleep. After breakfast Maeve went back to bed on me for an hour and then we dropped a picture off to get an etching, dropped off baby supplies at the Holt office and took diapers in return. Had lunch at Starbucks and back to the room. Maeve is sleeping again and Karen is either reading or sleeping I can’t tell. I am in the bathroom typing as the computer needs to be chaged and this is where the charger is located. Later I will plug in the interned at the desk and upload all this. Right now though I am going to take a nap.

We all had a lovely nap and then ordered congee for Maeve and Papa John’s for Karen and I. After giving Maeve her medicine and bed we read for awhile and went to sleep. One of our most relaxing days yet.

Sorry no pictures today.

No comments: