Now I have two daughters. A 4 ½ gorgeous, super smart, multi-talented Dani and a 15 month sweet baby Maeve who is opening up everyday and showing more and more of her personality. Don’t let those big eyes full you, Karen and I have caught glimpses of a very mischievous person.
After lunch 4 families were meeting to go to the western clinic. It was a very short ride but nice to see another part of Guangzhou. No one was at the clinic when we got there. We went right in to see the doctor. Maeve was NOT happy to see him, I was, however, as she had a rattling cough all night with some wheezing. Turns out she has bronchitis, a throat infection as well as a fever of 102. All I had was teething medication and baby toothpaste. So the doctor loaded me up with drugs. Yeah drugs! I got Tylenol, an antibiotic, cough syrup and something to open up her airways. He did say that her VSD sounded really loud. He said that was good as it meant that the VSD was small. If it had been big it would have sounded softer. Karen and I gave Maeve her first dose when we got back to the Victory. She was not happy. After the nighttime dose she went to sleep and slept more soundly than the night before.
1 comment:
Psst... She's YOURS!!! I'm thrilled for you and cannot wait to meet her!
Post a Comment